Sweety Makeup

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hi!

I've never showed you guys all of my nail polishes, have I?
'Cause I have A Lot of them! Haha~
I thought that it would be interesting to do something new here on my blog, since I don't make Buys Of The Week anymore.
And here's another reason: I've been thinking for a long time in buying a few blank nail polish color cards, to have a sample of each of my nail polishes.

I find that it is much more organized then having all of my nail polishes in a shoe box or a necessaire and having to take them all out, this is because I normally act like I'm accepting a proposal when I choose my next nail polish! "How many times have I used this one?" "Do I
feel like this color at the moment?" "Should I use X layers or X layers?"

I think of TONS of things before I choose the nail polish I'm going to use for the week.
At least I make these decisions in 5 to 10 minutes tops while I'm doing something else that has nothing to do. Examples: watching TV; lunching; shower; cleaning the house; making my bed; etc.
And I almost forgot to talk about that fact that I sometimes take all my nail polish out and set them on the table to consider better the decision. And sometimes I can't remember very well the look that a nail polish has with 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 layers and that also bugs me a lot.
So, yeah. A nail polish color card will probably help a lot.
I'm going to see if I can go buy one either this week or the next. Still got some stuff to do, so probably only next week.
In the meanwhile, I wanted to tell you all that if I do get a nail polish color card(don't know, depends on the price, of course; probably I can find cheap ones at any Chinese store, but if I don't, probably won't buy one at a specialized store; their probably expensive there...), I'll post photos of the nail polishes and how they look on the color thingie and even on my nails once I use them.

So keep your eyes open! ;)

See you later guys; thanks for reading!

0 comments: