Sweety Makeup

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Miley Cyrus Torn Up?


Hello everybody!
Unfortunatly, this week, I bought a lot of new stuff but I can't show you pictures, so there will be no Buys Of The Week this
time... Sorry.
But here's something very cute:
A contest to win cute little dolls at Kawaii Cloud!
All you have to do is leave a comment there with your name for the entry of the contest and then post an entry at your blog or etc.(anything is accepted) about the blog with the picture used for the contest(the one I have posted here) with a link to Kawaii Cloud. Everybody can enter! So take you're luck and try it!! There's nothing to loose~
And since I didn't post Buys Of The Week this time, I decided to show you some pictures I saw in a magazine this week of Miley Cyrus: http://stylefrizz.com/img/miley-cyrus-torn-jeans-shredded-top.jpg . For god's sake Miley, that shirt was too much!

0 comments: