Sweety Makeup

Monday, September 5, 2011

NPOTW: Blue with Purple Micro Particles

Hello everyone~

I'm sorry I'm only posting this a week after doing this manicure, but I had such a busy week...

So here is what I used last week: Tatoo by Cliché with two coats of another type of blue which has micro particles of blue and purple.

You can notice the color of Tatoo in the photo with flash, and the other polish in the non-flash photograph.



I applied 3 coats of Cliché's Tatoo, 2 coats of Yes Love's #426 and a coat of Cliché's Ultra Secante to top it off~



Do you like it? I loved this manicure~

I had been wanting to try out Tatoo on my nails, but didn't want to use a color that was so bold that week, so the other polish was a perfect way to tone it down, but leave the splendid color still noticeable~

Hope you like it, and sorry for the delay!

0 comments: