Sweety Makeup

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

NPOTW: Fluorescent Pink with Glitter and Bear Stickers

Hello!
How are you?
Good, I hope~

Let's go right to the point! :P

Here's my NPOTW: fluorescent light pink with silver glitter and little bear stickers. Just how cute does that sound already? ^_^

Below, you can see photos of my manicure with and without the camera flash:









They remind me of frosted cupcakes~
And the little bears glow in the dark!



I put 3 coats of Justy Cosmetics #483, 1 coat of Wynie R110, 1 coat of Easy Paris # 102, applied the stickers on my thumb and ring fingernails, and to finalize, another coat of Easy Paris # 102.

I didn't know the bears glowed in the dark until I got in a room without the lights on and noticed! It was a very pleasant surprise~

That's all for now! Don't forget to check out my Halloween blog for seasonal goodies~

Bye!


0 comments: