Sweety Makeup

Monday, October 3, 2011

Temporary Blog: Halloween! & Nail Art Tutorial

Hello everyone!
How are you?

Tomorrow I will show you guys my manicure for this week (NPOTW), but for now, I'm going to talk about something non-makeup related.

I have thought about this cute idea for a while, since I love blogging about certain events of the year!
So, I've decided to make a temporarily active holiday blog! It is going to be related to Halloween~
You will see there various things, including my nails for the special occasion! (;

I cannot promise I'll post all of these, but here are some of the things that I have in mind on posting on that blog: .gifs, templates, nail art, decorations, jewelry, clothing, and others. (:

"But wait, does that mean you won't post your Halloween manicure on Sweety Makeup? ):"

Don't worry my friends!..
As I said, this blog is only going to be active from today to November 1st, and I'm going to post the nails here, not there.

What I will do is simply post pictures on my Halloween blog and link them back here, so even if you don't follow my Halloween blog, you won't miss anything! :P

So there you go, a little report on what I'll be presenting to you... very soon! haha~

I'll share with you the link to my new blog as soon as it's ready~

Bye for now!



PS: Here's one of the tutorials on YouTube on which I got ideas for my own manicure for Halloween. Enjoy!


0 comments: