Sweety Makeup

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Shopping

I went out with my mother for a little shopping today~

I bought this weeks Cuore at the first store:



And my mother bought me these at the second store:


I'm sorry everybody, I don't remember how much the HK stickers costed, but they were around 1.75€.


The cute tissue papers were 0.49€ each~


And at the last store my mother bought me this cute little bear key-chain and I bought the rest:



The cute bear was 0.85€; each nail polish was 1.00€; and the Milk pen was 0.80€.


The thingie connected to the pen by a string is the pen's cap.


I was looking for the first nail polish for some time now and finally I got it!


And the other pink one is adorable. I'm going to paint my nails with it for this easter~

Nice cute spring pink~

0 comments: