Sweety Makeup

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Wedding & bDay Dinner

Yesterday I went out for fun the whole day!

I had a wedding in the afternoon, and then I went to a bday dinner of a collegue of mine~

The wedding had alsow a Baptism of one of the couple's son(they are already married for 13 years for the law, but only now did they decide to get married by the church).

It was a lot of fun!
Funniest wedding I ever attended to! (:

Here are some photos of the cakes that were both very cute:



Unnfortunatly, I was invited almost on the day of the wedding, so I didn't have anything proper to wear...
I had to go with jeans and a frilled shirt~ :P
I would have prefered to weared something more proper, but it was the best I could get.

But the newly wed couple's family and friends are all very sweet and friendly, and most of them went very simple too, so neither me, or my friend(that alsow was in the same way as me: jeans and a top) felt wierd, and we felt as if we were perfectly dressed for the ocasion. (:



At around 7:30 PM, me and other 2 friends of mine that went came home.

Me and my friend in jeans; we went to a dinner for a bday of a collegue of ours, that's another reason why we dressed kinda simple~

We ate and then we all went downtown to have some fun.

We went to a bar and laughed the whole time while we were walking.
At a certain point we had to stop for a bit because of the rain and because one of our collegue's was waiting for his ride home. He lives kinda far from here and he had to be home by midnight...
He was cool and we didn't mind waiting a bit.

I don't like alchohol much(at least in any drink I have tasted 'till now; I haven't tasted much though) and my ride home was almost coming when we got to the bar, so I decided to simply try out a bottle of VitaminWater.
I've been wanting to taste one for some time now, so it was very handy, especially because I had to go very shortly after we got there.



I was very tired when I got home, and my poor mom got kinda scared when she suddently woke up at 1:00 AM and I still wasn't home, so she called me right away, but I was right in front of my building when she called me fortunatly.

I had a great time and I want to thank all of my collegues and everyone that was with me yesterday~

0 comments: