Sweety Makeup

Friday, July 30, 2010

Shopping

A week or so ago I went to school to take care of some stuff.

When I was coming home, I stopped at a chinese store to buy a thing or two for my hair.


I don't know what happenned to my favourite claw hair clip, so I had to buy another one, I felt a great lack without it! Especially because I always have it in my purse and take it anywhere or use it anywhere.


So here are the two simple things i bought:




Pink Hair Sticks for 0.50€




Claw Hair Clip for 0.25€

I don't like it very much... It's much more visible then the other, it hurts a bit and it's a bit larger. Oh well, it will have to do for now~ It's ok. I'll look for one better the next time I go downtown~


And a bit ahead, I passed by my local Goldsmith and bought 2 new pieces for my Chamilia bracelet.

My mother promised me she would buy them if I passed this year. (:




Silver Pink Rose Mom Bead by Chamilia for 26,50€




Silver Birds Nest by Chamilia for 30€


I talked about them some months ago,
remember? (:

But I've decided to change the meaning of the pieces to a simpler reason:

The rose represents my mother;

And the nest represents me ending the 3rd cycle(it works that way here), and completing those 3 years in that cycle(3 eggs for each cycle). I like it that way better~




I brought back home a small catallogue because I gave the other one I had to my BFF.


In the afternoon, I went out to buy a new mouse. My computer's original one was not working properly anymore.

While I did go to the store to buy a new one, I passed through some other stores and bought a few things for me~




Computer Mouse by HP for 12€

It works very well and is similar to my old one (:




Jolie A5 notebooks by Tilibra for 1.39€ the first and 0.69€ the second.


I LOVE Jolie stationaries!! OMG I HAVE TO BUY MORE BEFORE THEY'RE GONE x3 They're TOO CUTE!!

So lolitish, girly and cute! Not to menshion adorable!!

But they're So expensive! T_T I'll join money and buy them anyway! xD

The first one has a personal data sheet on the back of the front cover and a schedule board too.

The second one has two sheets with a super cute memory game~

There were bigger A4 notebooks wich had a sheet full of stickers on the first page but they were very expensive!... Still want to buy them though~ xD




Fresh Milk Scented Candle by Color Baby(I think... I'm not sure, sorry~) for 1.85€




Ariel Light Up Fluffy Pen by Disney for 1.80€

Finally!! I have seen these pens EVERYWHERE for the last year and I never got lucky enough to find an Ariel one!

I love the detail of her name on the pen. It is similar to her signature in The Little Mermaid.


That's all for now. Thanks for viewing!


0 comments: